Two Pack – Gallon Refill Bottles
Two pack of our Gallon Refill Bottle of Pet Stain & Odor Remover. Use one to refill your 32oz Spray bottle and store the other for use later.
More info about the product will go here.
How To Use
STAINS & ODORS REMOVED:
- Urine, feces, vomit, blood and anything else that can come out of an animal (or human). Also works on red wine, coffee, tea, and soda stains.
- Remove and blot up any excess soil or moisture from area.
- Spray to saturate the area, but don't pour it on. More product at once won't speed up the results.
- Let the product work for at least 24 hours . It needs time to break down each layer of the stain/odor causing bacteria.
- Repeat as needed (like peeling the layers of an onion) until all layers have been extracted and removed.
For Hardwood, Tile, Grout or Laminate Floors:
any residue and let the flooring completely dry between applications.
For Using in a Carpet Cleaning Machine:
needed, letting the product work for at least 24 hours each time.
"It Smells Worse"
This is our guarantee section
Have A Question About ECO 88 Brands?
We hear stories daily from customers who tell us how the product worked to take out a stain that had been there for years, and nothing else worked to remove it.
The only thing you need to be caveat to this is if a previous attempt to clean (with another solution, or product) may have set the stain in.
There is a lot of bad info floating around about using white vinegar to clean up pet accidents. If you do some research, people that create tie dye clothing use vinegar to SET the dyes.